The quickest way to lodge a claim on your RAA Travel Insurance policy is using our online claim lodgement which is available 24/7. Follow these easy steps to lodge your claim online:
- You will first need to register by utilising the email address you used to purchase your policy
- Once registered you will receive an email to guide you to setup your password
- If you have previously registered a claim just login using your email and password
- Once you have logged in, complete your claim details by answering all sections
- Once submitted, your claim will be assessed within 10 working days and we will let you know if the insurer requires any further information/documentation from you.
Please contact our claims team on 1300 207 365 and we'll happily take your details to lodge a claim and guide you through the claim process.
24-hour overseas emergency assistanceIf something unexpected happens while you are overseas, we want to ensure we can help make it as stress free as possible. The team of emergency assistance experts will help you.
All international RAA travel insurance policyholders have access to the 24 hour assistance team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They are just a phone call away.
Please be aware too that if you are hospitalised or receiving outpatient treatment exceeding $A2000, you must make contact using the emergency assistance numbers below as soon as possible.
Reverse charges accepted from the overseas operator on +61 2 8055 1698
We are pleased to offer assistance in the following ways if you need help understanding any aspect of your travel insurance policy or claim in your language.
Contact Translating and Interpreting Services
Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS) are available 24/7 and their interpreters speak over 160 languages. They're available over the phone and in person. Book an appointment with TIS, or call them on 131 450. This is a free service.